|instructions | privacy | hints | faq | high scores | home|
Here are a few - check back often for more tips and tricks.
1. Move to where the fish are. If you do not move, you will not get a chance to fish.
2. Start out with the schools of smaller fish they're easier to catch.
3. While fishing, remember that just like real fishing, the swordfish tire over time so be patient with them and gradually reel them in.
4. The bigger the fish the harder they fight.
5. Like real fish, our virtual fish sometime get scared when you get in close so they might try and swim away from you.
6. Just like real fish, the schools of fish are often swimming and moving too.
7. If you do not know which way is north, please purchase a compass.